There are a number of tours available for booking on Tuesday 7 July 2020 afternoon as part of the Conference.
Please note attendance to the tours is not included in your registration fee. Minimum numbers apply to all tours. If minimum numbers are not reached, the tour will be cancelled and delegates who have purchased tickets will be contacted and provided a refund.
Mt Tamborine National Park Tour
Duration: 5 hours
Cost: $94.00 per person
Enjoy a half day tour to Tamborine Mountain. Experience forest trails where only a 4WD can take you, delicious afternoon tea and a guided rainforest walk to the waterfall. Taste wines (optional, own expense) and explore ‘Gallery Walk’, the arts and craft district of the Mountain. Your guide will keep an eye out for wildlife, tell you about the area and show you how to throw a boomerang. This tour offers small group touring with a personal guide for the day.
- Full commentary both in the vehicle and on all walks
- Afternoon Tea on Tamborine Mountain, freshly baked scones with jam and cream, tea & coffee
- Time in Gallery walk for local arts and crafts. Optional wine tasting at own expense.
- Guided Rainforest Walk to Curtis Falls in Tamborine National Park
- 4WDing on tracks with Gold Coast Views.
- Boomerang throwing lesson
- National Parks Permits
A Taste of Broadbeach Walking Tour
Duration: 4 hours
Cost: $138.00 per person
You will love Broadbeach with its cosmopolitan feel so close to the ocean. On this walking tour you will discover some of the hidden stars for the best food and drinks in the Broadbeach area. Let your local guide treat you on a gourmet food tasting and drink sampling adventure. Have your taste buds delighted with delicious foodie discoveries and some special drinks. Visit a selection of restaurants and enjoy delicious food, wine tastings or cocktails and finish the afternoon with a stunning dessert experience!
Already an established food hub, Broadbeach continues to excite and maintain itself as one of the Gold Coast’s best food and wine areas. Couple that with a growing list of free music and live entertainment throughout the year, this is a place to satisfy even the choosiest visitor.
- Enjoy delicious food at each of the carefully selected secret restaurants accompanied by a glass of wine or a cocktail
- Learn what’s hot and happening throughout the Broadbeach food scene and discover your new favourite restaurants and hidden bars to return to
- Watch talented chefs expertly demonstrate how to make delicious food in a mini-masterclass
- Taste award winning Italian gelato and local specialties
- Finish up with an interactive cocktail making demonstration followed by a delicious five-star cocktail and a dessert created just for this tour
Duration: 4 hours
Cost: $140.00 per adult
$130.00 per child (aged 3-13 years inclusive)
Enter the wonderful world of Sea World and be not only delighted by the magical animals which call this place home but also the thrilling rides and entertaining shows. Sea World is the only place in Australia where you can get up close and personal with a myriad of sea and land animals. Sea World has a fantastic range of sharks, dolphins, seals, penguins, polar bears and other marine life. Many of the animals will also entertain you in spectacular stage/water shows; laugh at the seals and marvel at the playful dolphins. Be captivated by the agility and grace of the Dolphins in the Affinity Dolphin Presentation that will have you in awe of these beautiful mammals. You will be amazed, entertained and educated as the delightful dolphins interact playfully with their trainers. However you spend your day, you’re bound to have a world of fun!
- Private coach transportation
- Sea World entry
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Duration: 4 hours
Cost: $60 per person
With hundreds of native Australian animals on display in natural bushland and rainforest settings, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary provides a rare opportunity to see and experience our amazing native wildlife. Explore and immerse yourself into the wonder and natural beauty of 27 hectares of Currumbin rainforest, wandering through open animal enclosures, hand feeding kangaroos and cuddling koalas along the way. Feed dozens of wild friendly, energetic and beautiful lorikeets, celebrate Australia’s rich local Aboriginal culture with a performance and enjoy a casual lunch in a beautiful parkland setting.
- Return 30-minute coach transport from Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary